BY Alicia Chesser l The Tulsa Voice
- Before applying, carefully review the Eligibility Requirements to verify that your organization and the production you are submitting meets those criteria. Applications are available for download as a Microsoft Word document or an Adobe PDF. You may also pick up the application at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center Trust.
- Provide a brief paragraph describing your plan for promotion and marketing of the play.
- Compile all existing marketing and promotional materials that have been developed for the production. This can include any press releases, brochures, advertisements, posters, videos, recordings, etc. that will be used for marketing.
- You MUST include 5 copies of the application and all supporting materials in your application package.
- Include a check or money order for $25 made out to: Tulsa Community Foundation.
- Mail the application, check and supporting materials to: TATE Awards, Tulsa Performing Arts Center Trust, 110 E. 2nd Street Tulsa, OK 74103-3212. Or submit your application and materials via email.
- Application materials must be postmarked no fewer than four (4) weeks prior to the opening night of the production submitted for consideration.